TABLE OF CONTENTS
You will initially be required to login to your tenant on CloudPass this will be the link you were first sent when added to the CloudPass Platform
Viewing a booking
- Once you have logged into your CloudPass account you will be able to view any future and historic bookings. To do this you can click on the Form Bookings tab which is located on the left-hand side of CloudPass.
- Once you have selected the Form Bookings tab you will be presented with a list of all future and historic bookings selecting an individual booking will now open a more detailed view of the booking including all the information relevant to the booking.
Approving a booking
- To approve a booking follow the steps shown in the "Viewing a booking" section above - once you have selected the booking that you are looking to approve and have verified all the information contained within the form is as expected select the "Approve Booking" button located in the bottom right of the window.
- Once approved you will be asked to "Are you sure?" if any information is missing from the form.
- Click "Yes" to approve this booking this will now allow the vehicle/person to gain entry to the site / specific site requested.
- A tag will be added to the booking to show with is approved.
Rejecting a booking
- To reject a booking follow the steps shown in the "Viewing a booking" section above.
- Once you have confirmed you would like to reject this booking select the "Reject Booking" button in the bottom right of the window.
- A new box will now open asking for a rejection reason along with the ability to add specific notes against the rejection.
- Once completed click the "Reject Booking" button in the bottom right of the window and this will now be sent back to the person who booked this.
- A tag will be added to the booking to show this was rejected
- To revoke access to a previously approved booking - follow the steps shown in the "Viewing a booking" section above.
- Once you have confirmed you are on the correct booking you will be able to click the revoke access button at the bottom right of the tab.
- You will now see a new window which allows you to enter a private not against the booking.
- A tag will be added to the booking to show this was revoked.